Saturday, May 10, 2008

photo post (:




I just felt like posting photos (: yesterday was spent productively studying french at bishan library with jiayun and dorcas. We should have more of such studying sessions! It's like my first time studying in a studying group, it was good. We thought we were going to be distracted by all sorts of stuff but in the end we weren't heehee. Thank you jiayun and dorcas for today :D
Survivor was okay cos Amanda is now in final three :D I half-pitied Erik though, he actually gave Natalie his immunity necklace ?!?! Very very unbelievable. Now, Amanda all the way! She's going to have the most jury votes (: hope she wins!

oh before i forget to mention, thank you jiahui and soph for thurs, it was great (: I shall start on tll hw now, take care everyone.

"It is because the human spirit knows, deep down, that all lives intersect. That death doesn't just take someone, it misses someone else, and in the small distance between being taken and being missed, lives are changed."

-from the Five People you meet in Heaven; life is just so unpredictable sometimes.

be strong, j. I am praying for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home